《神探夏洛克》精讲 368你在发推吗(在线收听

Are you tweeting?!

你在发推吗?

No.

没啊。

Well, that's what it looks like!

看起来就是在发推。

Of course I'm not tweeting. Why would I be tweeting?

我当然没在发推.我为什么要发推

Give me that!What? No!

手机给我!什么?不!

What are you doing?! Get off!Give it here!

你干什么呢?放手!手机给我!

Back on terra firma.Don't read them out.

重回陆地。别读出来。

Free as a bird.God, you're such a spoilsport.

重获自由。上帝,你还真是扫兴。

Will you take this matter seriously, Sherlock?

你能不能严肃点,夏洛克?

I am takint it seriously!

我很严肃!

What makes you think I'm not taking it seriously?

你凭什么觉得我没有严肃对待?

#OhWhatABeautifulMorning

#美妙的早晨

Look, not so long ago I was on a mission that meant certain death

不久前  我还在执行死亡任务

my death!

我的死亡

And now I'm back, in a nice warm office,

现在我回来了,在一间温暖的办公室里

with my big brother and... Are those ginger nuts?

和我的哥哥,还有...那是姜饼吗?

Oh, God...LOVE ginger nuts.

上帝啊...爱死姜饼了。

Our doctor said you were clean.

医生说你的毒瘾已经戒掉了

I am. Utterly.

是的。全戒了

No need for stimulants now, remember? I have work to do.

不需要药物刺激了,记得吗?我有工作了。

You're high as a kite!

你已经嗑嗨了!

Natural high, I assure you. Totally natural.

我这是天然嗨,我保证。天然嗨。

I'm just... ..Glad to be alive!

我只是...很高兴还活着!

What shall we do next? What's your name?

下面该干什么?你叫什么名字?

Vivian.

薇薇安。

What would you do, Vivian?Pardon?

你会做什么,薇薇安?你说什么? 

Well, it's a lovely day. Go for a stroll?

今天天气很好。去散个步怎么样?

Make a paper aeroplane? Have an ice lolly?

折架纸飞机?还是吃根冰棍?

Ice lolly, I suppose.

那就吃根冰棍吧。

Ice lolly it is!

那就吃冰棍了!

What's your favourite?Well, really, I shouldn't...

你最喜欢什么口味?我不该... 

Go on.Do they still do Mivvies?

说吧。现在还有美味斯卖吗 ?

Mr Holmes...Yes?

福尔摩斯先生...请说?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/535180.html