商务口语天天说 怎样获得签证(在线收听

第一句:Does that mean I get my visa?

也就是说我的签证下来了?

A: Hello, Miss Lin. I'm so glad to see you.

你好,林小姐。你到你我真高兴。

B: I've been here hundreds of times for the visa, so you couldn't possibly be glad to see me again.

为了签证,我已经来这许多次了,因此,你又见到了我就不可能感到高兴。

A: But I;m really glad to see you this morning.

可是今天早上见到你,我是真的高兴。

B: Does that mean I get my visa?

也就是说我的签证下来了?

第二句:I was going to ring you up to let you know the visa has been granted at last.

我刚才正要给你打电话,告诉你签证终于批准了。

A: I was going to ring you up to let you know the visa has been granted at last.

我刚才正要给你打电话,告诉你签证终于批准了。

B: Really? i can hardly believe my ears.

真的吗?我几乎不能相信自己的耳朵了。

A: Congratulations.

恭喜你。

B: Thank you.

谢谢。

 

背诵句型:

I must ring up Mr. Smith and find out if he's free this afternoon.

我的给史密斯先生打电话,看他今天下午是否有空。

She was ringing up her sale on a cash register.

他在收银机上记录收款数据。

The advertising agency rang up 1.4 billion dollars in yearly sales.

这家广告公司每年赢利14亿美元。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/swkytts/535289.html