商务口语天天说 怎样抱怨申请签证等事宜(在线收听

第一句:Do you realize I have been wating for nearly six months by now?

到现在我已经等了将近半年了,你知道吗?

A: Do you realize I have been wating for nearly six months by now?

到现在我已经等了将近半年了,你知道吗?

B: That's not very long.

你等的时间不算长。

第二句:This, I suppose, is British efficency.

这想必就是英国的工作效率。

A: This, I suppose, is British efficency.

这想必就是英国的工作效率。

B: Let's not put it that way, please!

请你不要这样说。

A: What's your saying?

你怎么说?

B: Shall we say it's the efficiency of the British Immigration Office?

是不是最好说这是英国移民局的效率?

 

背诵句型:

To put it bluntly, she doesn't like you.

直截了当地说,她不喜欢你。

If I was auditioning for a vocalist, let me put it this way, he wouldn't get to sing in my hand.

这么说吧,如果我来面试歌手,我不会同意他到我的乐队唱歌的。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/swkytts/535290.html