TED演讲:如何构建对我们有利的人工智能(6)(在线收听

If we want AI to evolve in a way that helps humans,

如果我们想让人工智能的演进方式是对人类有帮助的,

then we need to define the goals and strategies that enable that path now.

那么我们现在就得要定义目标和策略,来让那条路成为可能。

What I'd like to see is something that fits well with humans, with our culture and with the environment.

我想要看见的东西是要能够和人类、我们的文化及我们的环境能非常符合的东西。

Technology that aids and assists those of us with neurological conditions or other disabilities

这种科技要能够帮助和协助有神经系统疾病或其他残疾者的人,

in order to make life equally challenging for everyone.

让人生对于每个人的挑战程度是平等的。

Technology that works regardless of your demographics or the color of your skin.

这种科技的运作不会考虑你的人口统计资料或你的肤色。

And so today, what I focus on is the technology for tomorrow and for 10 years from now.

所以,现今我着重的是明日的科技和十年后的科技。

AI can turn out in many different ways.

产生人工智能的方式相当多。

But in this case, it isn't a self-driving car without any destination.

但在这个情况中,它并不是没有目的地的自动驾驶汽车。

This is the car that we are driving. We choose when to speed up and when to slow down.

它是我们在开的汽车。我们选择何时要加速何时要减速。

We choose if we need to make a turn. We choose what the AI of the future will be.

我们选择是否要转弯。我们选择将来的人工智能会是哪一种。

There's a vast playing field of all the things that artificial intelligence can become. It will become many things.

人工智能能够变成各式各样的东西。它会变成许多东西。

And it's up to us now, in order to figure out what we need to put in place

现在,决定权在我们,我们要想清楚我们得要准备什么,

to make sure the outcomes of artificial intelligence are the ones that will be better for all of us. Thank you.

来确保人工智能的结果会是对所有人都更好的结果。谢谢。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/TEDyj/kjp/535508.html