《神探夏洛克》精讲 381把雕像打碎(在线收听

是我们刚经过的那个门廊吗

The porch where we came in?

怎么会有人这么恨她

How anybody could hate her so much

还要大费周章地闯进来打碎她的雕像

they'd go to the trouble of smashing her likeness...

我不是专家  但我猜可能是因为她的长相

I'm no expert, but, uh, possibly her face.

为什么不全都打碎  多好的机会啊

Why didn't he smash all the others? Perfect opportunity,

看看那件  还笑呢

and look at that one - she's smiling.

探长  这显然是在浪费时间

Oh, Inspector, this is clearly a waste of time.

-要是没别的  -我知道你儿子是怎么了

- And if there's nothing... - I know what happened to your son.

真的

You do?

很简单  说实话甚至有点显而易见

It's quite simple, superficial, to be blunt.

不过首先告诉我  闯入的那天晚上

But first, tell me, the night of the break-in,

这间房间没开灯吧

this room was in darkness?

-是的  -而打碎雕像的门廊

- Well, yes. - And the porch where it was smashed,

我注意到运动传感器坏掉了

I noticed the motion sensor was damaged,

-所以灯始终是亮着的  -你怎么看到的

- so I assume it's permanently lit. - How did you notice that?

我没有你们警方那种无视细节的自大

I lack the arrogance to ignore details - I'm not the police.

也就是说

So you're saying

-他去亮的地方把雕像打碎了  -对

- he smashed it where he could see it. - Exactly.

-为什么  -不知道  要是知道就好玩了

- Why? - Don't know. Wouldn't be fun if I knew.

福尔摩斯先生  求你了

Mr Holmes, please!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/535538.html