《神探夏洛克》精讲 388文身(在线收听

 - Uh, yeah, yeah, listening.

-那是什么  -那就是  我

- What is that? - That is...me.

是我的替代品

Well, it's a me substitute.

别这么妄自菲薄

Don't be so hard on yourself.

你知道我很看重你的小贡献

You know I value your little contributions.

是吗  它已经在那儿一上午了

Yeah? It's been there since nine this morning.

-是吗  你去哪了  -帮赫太太做数独

- Has it? Where were you? - Helping Mrs H with her sudoku.

-那我的女友呢  -什么

- What about my girlfriend? - What?

你说我的前...

You said I had an ex...

你的臂弯处有一个日语文身

You've got a Japanese tattoo in the crook of your elbow

是人名红子

in the name Akako.

显然你曾试图把它去掉

It's obvious you've tried to have it removed.

但那无疑代表我想忘记她

But surely that means I want to forget her,

而不是漠不关心

not that I'm indifferent.

如果她真的伤了你的心

If she'd really hurt your feelings,

你一定会设法把文身去掉

you would've had the word obliterated.

第一次没有成功  你就没再尝试了

The first attempt wasn't successful, and you haven't tried again,

看来你能忍受略微模糊的红子的回忆

so it seems you can live with the slightly blurred memory of Akako,

所以说是漠不关心

hence the indifference.

我还以为你用了什么妙招

I... I thought you'd done something clever.

不过经你一解释  这还挺简单  是吧

Ah, now, but now you've explained it, it's dead simple, innit?

我一直对你瞒着这件事  金斯利先生

I've withheld this information from you until now, Mr Kingsley,

但我想你该知道真相了

but I think it's time you knew the truth.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/535545.html