《神探夏洛克》精讲 392优秀的黑客(在线收听

-好吧  你来吗

 - Right, are you coming?

不  他约了深色头发的法医吃午饭

No, he's got a lunch date with a brunette forensic officer

他可不想迟到

that he doesn't want to be late for.

-谁告诉你的  -你夹克的右袖子

- Who told you? - The right sleeve of your jacket,

而且你的古龙水混着福尔马林的味道

plus the formaldehyde mixed with your cologne

还有你完全无法忍住不看表

and your complete inability to stop looking at your watch.

-祝你午餐愉快  -我会的

- Have a good time. - I will.

不过相信我  她不是你的真命天女

Trust me, though, she's not right for you.

-什么  -她不是你的真命天女

- What? - She's not the one.

谢谢您了  神婆大人

Well, thank you, Mystic Meg.

你怎么看出来的

How do you work all that out?

他不知道她在里约有三个孩子

She's got three children in Rio that he doesn't know about.

-这是你编出来的吗  -大概吧

- Are you just making this up? - Possibly.

托比是谁

Who's Toby?

我认识一个孩子  是个优秀的黑客

There's a kid I know, hacker, brilliant hacker,

是世界顶尖的

one of the world's best.

几年前跟美国人

Got himself into serious trouble

惹上了大麻烦

with the Americans a couple of years ago.

他黑进了五角大楼的安全系统

He hacked into the Pentagon security system,

我帮他洗脱了罪名

and I managed to get him off the charge.

所以他欠我个人情

Therefore he owes me a favour.

-那他能怎么帮我们  -什么

- So, how does that help us? - What?

黑客托比

Toby the hacker?

-托比不是黑客  -什么

- Toby's not the hacker. - What?

-还好吗  克雷格  -好啊  夏洛克

- All right, Craig? - All right, Sherlock?

克雷格养了条狗

Craig's got a dog.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/535549.html