《神探夏洛克》精讲 394在森林里藏一棵树(在线收听

你觉得是怎么回事

Well, what do you make of it?

他们在找某样东西

They were looking for something.

对  可又不是入室盗窃

Yes, but it wasn't a burglar,

他们专为那个撒切尔雕像而来  为什么

they came specifically for that Thatcher bust. Why?

太聪明了

Clever.

如果你受伤了而且知道自己留下了痕迹

Well, if you were wounded and you knew you were leaving a trail,

-你会去哪呢  -就像在森林里藏一棵树

- where would you go? - Like hiding a tree in a forest.

或者在屠夫店里掩藏血迹

Or blood in a butcher's.

没关系  托比  下次会更好运的

Never mind, Toby, better luck next time, hmm?

不过就是这个了  我能感觉到

This is it, though. This is the one, I can feel it.

莫里亚蒂吗

Not Moriarty?

一定是他  这太离奇  太繁杂了

It has to be him. It's too bizarre, it's too baroque.

这是设计好迷惑我  戏弄我  引我深入的

It's designed to beguile me, tease me and lure me in.

终于  一个让我伸脖子进去的绞索

At last, a noose for me to put my neck into.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/535551.html