《神探夏洛克》精讲 402永远不能背叛(在线收听

我是个傻子  我什么都不知道

I am an idiot, I know nothing.

这话我已经跟你说了很多年了

Well, I've been telling you that for ages.

你发给我的信息很吓人

That was quite a text you sent me.

怎么了  夏洛克

What's going on, Sherlock?

我一直坚信是莫里亚蒂

I was so convinced it was Moriarty,

我没看到眼皮底下的东西

I couldn't see what was right under my nose.

还以为会是珍珠

Expected a pearl.

天呐  那是...

Oh, my God, that's a...

是的  阿格拉  记忆棒  跟你给约翰的一样

Yes, it's an AGRA. Memory stick, like you gave John,

只是这个是别人的  谁的

except this one belongs to someone else. Who?

我不知道  我们每人都有  但其他人...

I don't know. We... We all had one but the others were...

你还没看里面的内容吗

Haven't you even looked at it yet?

-看了一下  但我更想听你说  -为什么

- I glanced at it but I prefer to hear it from you. - Why?

因为我亲耳听到就知道是不是真话

Because I'll know the truth when I hear it.

我们有四个人  特工

There were four of us, agents.

不只是特工

Not just agents.

这是委婉用词

Polite term.

阿列克斯  加百列

Alex. Gabriel.

我  还有阿杰

Me. And Ajay.

我们之间绝对信任

There was absolute trust between us.

记忆棒确保了这点

The memory sticks guaranteed it.

我们每人一个

We all had one.

里面有我们的化名  背景  一切信息

Each containing aliases, our background, everything.

我们永远不能背叛

We could never be betrayed,

因为我们手上有毁掉其他人所需的全部信息

because we had everything we needed to destroy the other.

-你们的老板是谁  -谁付钱多就是谁

- Who employed you? - Anyone who paid well.

我们多年来是圈里最好的

I mean, we were at the top of our game for years.

之后一切都结束了

And then it all ended.

格鲁吉亚发生政变

There was a coup in Georgia.

第比利斯的英国大使被囚  还有很多人质

The British Embassy in Tbilisi was taken over, lots of hostages.

我们被派去解决问题  救出他们

We got the call to go in, get them out.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/535559.html