《神探夏洛克》精讲 405我们是家人(在线收听

抱歉  不不  我们就像家人

Sorry, no, no, because we...we were family.

家人也会闹翻

Families fall out.

记忆棒是追踪你最简单的办法

The memory stick is the easiest way to track you down.

你是他之外唯一的幸存者  他要的一定是你

You're the only other survivor, it must be you that he wants,

他寻找撒切尔像时已经杀过人了

and he's already killed looking for the Thatcher bust.

他只是想找我

Well, he's just trying to find me.

他活下来了  那才是最重要的

He survived, that's all that matters!

我亲耳听他说的

I heard it from his own mouth.

"她必死无疑"

"Tell her she's a dead woman walking."

他为什么想杀我

Why would he want to kill me?

-他说你背叛了他  -不  太荒唐了

- He said you betrayed him. - Oh, no, no, that's insane.

他是这么认为的

Well, it's what he believes.

我想我一直担心可能会这样

I suppose I was always afraid this might happen.

我的过去有一天会像鬼一样回来缠上我

That something in my past would come back to haunt me one day.

是啊  他这个鬼非常实在

Yes, well, he's a very tangible ghost.

天哪  我只想要一丝安宁

God, I just wanted a bit of peace,

我真的以为我拥有了

and I really thought I had it.

不  玛丽

No, Mary...

你拥有的

You do.

我发过誓  记得吗

I made a vow, remember?

要照顾你们三个

To look after the three of you.

屠龙者夏洛克

Sherlock, the dragon-slayer.

跟紧我

Stay close to me

我会保护你不受他伤害  我保证

and I will keep you safe from him, I promise you.

我觉得你应该看个东西

There's something I think you should read.

什么

What is it?

我本希望我不必如此

I hoped I wouldn't have to do this.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/536372.html