《神探夏洛克》精讲 408特工没有退休(在线收听

能挖一下吗  当帮我忙了
Could you do some digging as a favour?
你没剩多少次忙可求我了
You don't have many favours left.
那我就一次全用
Then I'm calling them all in.
如果你找到了追杀她的人
And if you can find who's after her
并且解决了那人  之后呢
and neutralise them, what then?
你觉得你可以一直救她吗
You think you can go on saving her forever?
当然
Of course.
这是感情用事吗
Is that sentiment talking?
 就是我
No, it's me.
如今越来越难分辨了
Difficult to tell the difference these days.
我告诉过你  我承诺过  发过誓
Told you, I made a promise. A vow.
好吧  我试试看
All right. I'll see what I can do.
但记住这一点  弟弟
But remember this, brother mine,
玛丽这样的特工是熬不到退休的
agents like Mary tend not to reach retirement age.
他们但凡退休
They get retired
就是永久的了
in a pretty permanent sort of way.
有我就不会
Not on my watch.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/536375.html