《神探夏洛克》精讲 414又见面了(在线收听

趴下

Get down!

又见面了

Hello again.

-阿杰  -你还记得我  我真感动

- Ajay? - Oh, you remember me, I'm touched.

听着  我以为你死了  相信我  真的

Look, I thought you were dead, believe me, I did.

我盼着今天太久了

I've been looking forward to this

久到你无法想象

for longer than you can imagine.

我发誓  我以为你死了

I swear to you, I thought you were dead.

我以为我是唯一逃出来的

I thought I was the only one who got out.

你怎么找到我们的

How did you find us?

跟着你  夏洛克·福尔摩斯  你很聪明

By following you, Sherlock Holmes. I mean, you're clever.

你找到了她  但我找到了你  

You found her but I found you.

所以也许也没那么聪明

So perhaps not so clever.

现在我们聚齐了  终于

And now here we are. At last.

聪明

Touche!

听着  不管你以为知道什么  

Listen, whatever you think you know,

我们都可以聊聊

we can talk about this,

我们可以解决这问题

we can work it out.

她以为我死了

She thought I was dead.

我也许和死了也差不多

I might as well have been.

我们四个人一直共进退  记得吗

It was always just the four of us, always, remember?

当然

Oh, yeah.

那你为什么要杀了我

So why do you want to kill me?

你知道他们关了我多久吗

Do you know how long they kept me prisoner?

他们对我做了什么

What they did to me?

他们把阿列克斯折磨致死

They tortured Alex to death.

我还能听到他后背断裂的声音

I can still hear the sound of his back breaking.

你呢  你在哪

But you? You, where were you?

在大使馆的那天  我逃出去了

That day at the embassy, I escaped.

但我找不到你俩了  

But I lost sight of you too,

你解释一下  你们去哪了

so you explain. Where were you?

我出来了  就一会儿

Oh, I got out. For a while.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/536381.html