《神探夏洛克》精讲 415我活了下来(在线收听

足够我把我的记忆棒藏起来

Long enough to hide my memory stick.

我不想它落在他们手里

I didn't want that to fall into their hands.

你看  我很忠诚

I was loyal, you see.

对朋友很忠诚

Loyal to my friends.

但他们抓了我  折磨我  不是为了信息

But they took me, tortured me. Not for information.

不为任何事  只是消遣

Not for anything except fun.

他们以为我会屈服  死去

They thought I'd give in, die,

但我没有  我活了下来

but I didn't, I lived.

最终  他们忘了我在某个牢房里发霉

And eventually, they forgot about me rotting in a cell somewhere.

他们把我关在那儿六年

Six years they kept me there.

直到有一天我发现了机会

Until one day I saw my chance.

我让他们付出了代价

Oh, and I made them pay.

我在那儿期间

You know, all the time I was there,

一直留意着各种信息

I just kept picking up things.

窃窃私语  笑声  八卦

Little whispers. Laughter. Gossip.

聪明的特工们是怎么遭背叛的

How the clever agents had been betrayed.

被你出卖的

Brought down by you!

Me?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/536382.html