《神探夏洛克》精讲 419联络人(在线收听

这太荒唐了  你心知肚明

This is absolutely ridiculous and you know it.

还要来几次

How many more times?

六年前你负责

Six years ago you held the brief

海外行动  代号为爱

for Foreign Operations, code name Love.

这一切都基于一个代号吗

And you're basing all this on a code name?

基于电话里的一个声音吗  得了  麦考夫

On a whispered voice on the telephone? Come on, Mycroft.

你是阿格拉的联络人

You were the conduit for AGRA.

每次任务  所有讯息

Every assignment, every detail

都是从你这儿来的

they got from you.

这是我的职责

It was my job.

后来发生了第比利斯事件  阿格拉去了

Then there was the Tbilisi incident. AGRA went in.

-对  -有人出卖他们

- Yes. - And they were betrayed.

不是我干的

Not by me.

麦考夫  我们认识很久了

Mycroft, we have known each other a long time.

我跟你保证

I promise you,

我完全不知道现在是什么情况

I haven't the foggiest idea what all this is about.

是你赶走了阿格拉和其他佣兵

You wound up AGRA and all the other freelancers.

我没有做过你所指控我的任何一件事

I haven't done any of the things you're accusing me of.

一件也没做

Not one.

一件  也没做

Not. One.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/536386.html