《神探夏洛克》精讲 422宿命(在线收听

女士们和先生们

Ladies and gentlemen,

水族馆将在五分钟后关闭

the aquarium will be closing in five minutes.

请您移步到出口  谢谢

Please make your way to the exit. Thank you.

你办公室的人说我能在这里找到你

Your office said I'd find you here.

我最喜欢在这里和特工们接头

This was always my favourite spot for agents to meet.

我们就像他们一样

We're like them.

是生活在阴影里的幽灵

Ghostly, living in the shadows.

捕食者

Predatory?

那取决于你站在哪一边

Well, it depends which side you're on.

而且我们不能停下来  不然就会死

Also, we have to keep moving or we die.

最后一幕的绝佳地点

Nice location for the final act,

我都选不出更好的

couldn't have chosen it better myself.

但我向来无法抵抗戏剧化的手笔

But then I never could resist a touch of the dramatic.

我只是来这里看看鱼

I just come here to look at the fish.

我知道总有一天会这样

I knew this would happen one day.

-就像那个古老的故事  -我真的很忙

- It's like that old story. - I really am a very busy man.

你能谈正事吗

Would you mind cutting to the chase?

你很自信  不是吗

You're very sure of yourself, aren't you?

我有充分的理由

With good reason.

从前  巴格达一个著名的集市有个商人

There was once a merchant, in a famous market in Baghdad.

我真的一向不喜欢这个故事

I really have never liked this story.

我就像故事里的那个商人

I'm just like the merchant in the story,

我以为自己可以逃脱宿命

I thought I could out-run the inevitable.

我一直都小心提防着

I've always been looking over my shoulder,

以为会见到冷酷的

always expecting to see the grim figure of...

死神

Death.

你好  玛丽

Hello, Mary.

-约翰呢  -在路上

- John? - On his way.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/536389.html