《神探夏洛克》精讲 423我累了(在线收听

让我来介绍下阿穆

Let me introduce Ammo.

你是阿穆

You were Ammo?

你就是电话里的那个人

You were the person on the phone that time?

把阿格拉当作她自己的刺杀小队

Using AGRA as her private assassination unit.

你为什么背叛我们

Why did you betray us?

大家都为了什么做事呢

Why does anyone do anything?

我猜猜  贩卖情报吗

Let me guess, selling secrets?

拒绝的话就太无礼了

Well, it would be churlish to refuse.

有几年非常顺利

Worked very well for a few years.

我在康沃尔给自己买了一间很棒的农舍

I bought a nice cottage in Cornwall on the back of it.

但是

But...

第比利斯的大使发现了  我以为我到头了

The ambassador in Tbilisi found out. I thought I'd had it.

结果她在那次政变里被押作人质

Then she was taken hostage in that coup.

我都不敢相信自己这么幸运

I couldn't believe my luck!

那给了我一点时间

That bought me a little time.

然后你发现你的上司派了阿格拉去

But then you found out your boss had sent AGRA in.

非常方便  他们一直都是那么可靠的杀手

Very handy. They were always such reliable killers.

你不知道的是  玛丽

What you didn't know, Mary,

此人还警告了劫持者

was that this one also tipped off the hostage-takers.

斯茅伍德夫人下的命令

Lady Smallwood gave the order.

不过我向恐怖分子下了另一则命令

But I sent another one to the terrorists,

还留下了关于她代号的线索

with a nice little clue about her code name,

以防有人调查

should anyone have an enquiring mind.

似乎挺成功

Seemed to do the trick.

你以为你的麻烦结束了

And you thought your troubles were over.

我累了

I was tired.

厌倦了这一切麻烦

Tired of the mess of it all.

我只是想要点安宁和清净

I just wanted some peace, some clarity.

人质被杀害了

The hostages were killed.

阿格拉也是

AGRA too.

至少我以为是

Or so I thought.

我的秘密安全了

My secret was safe.

但...看来并非如此

But...apparently not.

我不过就是想要点安宁

Just a little peace.

你也只是想要这个  是吧

That's all you wanted too, wasn't it?

家庭  家园

A family? Home?

我理解的

Really, I understand.

让我走吧

So, just let me get out of here, right?

放我离开

Let me just walk away.

我会销声匿迹  再不出现

I'll vanish, I'll go forever.

怎么样

What do you say?

你造孽那么多还想跑

After what you did?!

玛丽  别

Mary, no!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/536390.html