《神探夏洛克》精讲 431这是幻象(在线收听

你在用过高的标准要求自己

You are holding yourself to an unreasonable standard.

不  我没达到那个标准

No, I'm failing to.

你没有什么人可以谈谈吗  吐露心声

So there is no-one you talk to? Confide in?

没有

No-one.

我下午见过心理医生之后

I'm picking up Rosie this afternoon,

会去接萝丝

after I've seen my therapist.

找了个新的  今天开始去见她

Got a new one, seeing her today.

你会告诉她我的事吗

Are you going to tell her about me?

不会

No.

为什么不告诉她

Why not?

-因为我不能  -为什么

- Because I can't. - Why not?

因为我不能  你知道的  她以为你死了

Because I can't. You know I can't. She thinks you're dead.

约翰  你得记住  这很重要

John, you've got to remember, it's important.

我确实死了

I am dead.

求你了  为你也是为萝丝好

Please, for your own sake and for Rosie's,

这是幻象  我已经死了  约翰  看着我

this isn't real. I'm dead. John, look at me.

我并不在这里

I'm not here.

你知道的  不是吗

You know that, don't you?

晚点见

OK, I'll see you later.

你有什么没告诉我的吗

Is there anything you're not telling me?

没有

No.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/536398.html