《神探夏洛克》精讲 447你思考的方式(在线收听

-性  -你说什么

- Sex. - I'm sorry?

性  你怎么知道我没做爱了

Sex. How did you know I wasn't getting any?

是因为血

It's all about the blood.

这一处是第一晚的

This one comes from the very first night.

可以看到笔迹浮在上面

You can see the pen marks over it.

你发觉痛苦会刺激你的记忆

I think you discovered that pain stimulated your memory,

所以你之后又试了一遍

so you tried it again later.

我不是专家  但我推断  既然你的爱人

I'm no expert, but I assume that since your lover

几个月来都没发现伤疤的增多

failed to notice an increasing number of scars over a period of months,

那么你们应该是不再亲密了

that the relationship was no longer intimate.

你怎么知道他没注意到

How do you know he didn't notice?

他要是注意到  就该有所行动的

Oh, well, cos he would have done something about it.

-是吗  -不是吗  人们不都这样吗

- Would he? - Wouldn't he? Isn't that what you people do?

-有意思  -什么有意思

- Well, that's interesting. - What is?

-你思考的方式  -厉害吧

- The way you think. - Superbly?

温柔

Sweetly.

我不温柔  我只是嗑嗨了

I'm not sweet, I'm just high.

这边

This way.

-我们刚从那边过来的  -我知道  我有计划

- Well, we just came that way. - I know, it's a plan.

什么计划

What plan?

怎么了  又怎么了

What is it? What... What now?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/537182.html