《神探夏洛克》精讲 453他彻底疯了(在线收听

你不介绍下我吗

Well, now, won't you introduce me?

你  给我站住

Right, you there! Stop right where you are!

-什么  约翰  -赫德森太太

- What? Oh, John... - Mrs Hudson...

你知不知道你开得多快

Do you have any idea what speed you were going at?

当然不知道  我正打电话呢

No, of course not! I was on the phone.

-是打给你的  -打给我的吗

- Oh, it's for you, by the way. - For me?

-是政府  -什么

- It's the Government. - The what?

-怎么回事  出什么事了  -你好

- What's going on? What's wrong? - Hello?

-看你的样子...  -我是麦考夫·福尔摩斯

- Look at the state of you... - My name is Mycroft Holmes.

我代表内阁与你通话

I am speaking to you from the Cabinet Office.

出什么事了

What's happened?

是夏洛克

It's Sherlock!

你都不知道我经历了什么

You've no idea what I've been through!

好了

Right!

走开

Away!

-我走了  他完全失控了  -在哪

- I'm out of here! He's lost it. - Where is it?!

他彻底疯了

He's totally gone!

莎士比亚《亨利五世》经典台词

让我们再上火线  亲爱的朋友  再上火线

Once more unto the breach, dear friends! Once more!

要不就拿咱们英国人的尸体去堵住这座城墙

Or close the wall up with our English dead!

咬紧牙关  张大你的鼻孔

Set the teeth and stretch the nostril wide!

屏住气息  把根根神经像弓弦般拉到顶点

Hold hard the breath and build up every spirit  to his full height!

冲呀  冲呀  最高贵的英国人

On! On, you noblest English

你们的血管里流着久经沙场的祖先的热血

Whose blood is fet from fathers of war-proof!

还有你们  好农民们

And you, good yeoman,

你们从英格兰土地上成长起来

Whose limbs were made in England,

就在这儿让大家瞧一瞧你们的身手

Show us here the mettle of your pasture

我毫不怀疑  你们都不是辱没自己的卑鄙之人

Which I doubt not for there is none of you here so mean and base

个个眼里闪烁着威严的光彩

That hath not noble lustre in your eyes!

你们挺立在这儿  像上了皮带的猎狗

I see you standing like greyhounds in the slips,

紧张待发

Straining upon the start!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/537188.html