时差N小时 你知道痣分很多种吗?(下)(在线收听

What causes skin tags is unknown, but they do appear more frequently in areas where the skin is rubbed by clothing or by other body parts, such as in creases like your under arm.

皮赘的成因仍未可知,但较常出现在衣服或其他身体部位摩擦的皮肤处,比如腋下。

They also tend to appear in hot, moist places such as under the breasts, between the thighs, or around the genitals.

它们也往往出现在如胸部,大腿间,生殖器周围等燥热,潮湿的部位。

Please tell me I don't have to get these things checked for cancer like I do with my moles.

你说,我是不是需要像检查其他痣一样,筛查其会不会癌变。

I have good news and bad news.

有好消息和坏消息。

Give me the good news.

先听好消息吧。

Skin tags are never cancerous.

皮赘不会发生癌变。

That is good news. But then, I can't imagine what the bad news is.

这是好消息。那你说的坏消息是什么。

Because people so often confuse moles for skin tags, you should monitor them just as you do your moles.

因为人们经常将痣和皮赘混淆,因此你应该像关注痣一样随时关注其变化。

If you notice changes or anything that would be suspicious in a mole, you should have your doctor check it.

要是发现任何变化或者可疑之处,你应该立刻到医院进行检查。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/scnxs/537243.html