《神探夏洛克》精讲 482他毫无人性可言(在线收听

拿刀捅

He stabs it.

他找不到答案的就拿刀捅  看那儿

Anything he can't find the answer for, bang! It's up there.

我总说  如果他是个好侦探

I keep telling him, if he was any good as a detective,

我就不用换新壁炉架了

I wouldn't need a new mantel!

如果你在看  我大概是死了

'If you're watching this, I'm...probably dead.'

别  停  拜托

OK, no. Stop that now, please.

所有人都出去  快点

Everybody out, now!

所有人

All of you!

这是我家  他是我朋友

This is my house, this is my friend,

那是他的亡妻

and that's his departed wife.

任何多逗留一分钟的人就是在承认

Anyone who stays here a minute longer is admitting to me personally

他毫无人性可言

they do not have a single spark of human decency.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/537663.html