《神探夏洛克》精讲 490她从未来过这里(在线收听

有意思

It's funny.

我从没意识到坦白是如此令人愉悦

I never realised confessing would be so enjoyable.

我应该早点坦白的

I should have done it sooner.

我们明天继续

We'll carry on tomorrow.

我们现在就可以继续  我不累

Well, we could carry on now, I'm not tired.

还有很多

There's loads more.

明天继续

Tomorrow.

要知道  我现在可是要出名了

You know, I am going to be so famous now.

你已经有名了

You're already famous.

是啊  但是有了这事

Yeah, but with this...

我可以打入美国市场了

..I can break America.

当然  我还有几个备用计划

I had, of course, several other backup plans.

问题是  我不记得都是什么

Trouble is, I couldn't remember what they were.

而且  当然  我并没有料到

And, of course, I hadn't really anticipated

我会幻想和他女儿见了面

that I'd hallucinated meeting his daughter.

简单说  他吸毒糟蹋自己  这样你就会帮他

Basically, he trashed himself on drugs so that you'd help him,

这样你就能以医生的身份做点什么

so that you'd have something to do, something doctory.

你现在明白了吗

You get that now?

还是有点困扰他女儿的事

Still a bit troubled by the daughter.

感觉好真实

It did seem very real.

她给了我从其他地方无法取得的信息

She gave me information I couldn't have acquired elsewhere.

但她从未来过这里

But she wasn't ever here?

有意思  不是吗

Interesting, isn't it?

我曾设想过如果某人可以同时

I have theorised before that if one could attenuate to

感受流入这个世界的所有可用数据流

every available data stream in the world simultaneously,

那就可以预料并推测几乎一切

it would be possible to anticipate and deduce almost anything.

所以  你凭空想象出了一个

So, you dreamed up a magic woman

告诉你未知信息的神奇女人吗

who told you things you didn't know?

我觉得没什么不对  我可能有偏见吧

Well, sounds about right to me. Possibly, I'm biased.

也许毒品开启了我脑中某些区域

Perhaps the drugs opened certain doors in my mind.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/537671.html