《神探夏洛克》精讲 494趁你还有机会做点什么(在线收听

真的  我们就不谈谈吗

Seriously, we're not going to talk about this?

谈什么

Talk about what?

-这是怎么一回事  -什么怎么回事

- I mean, how does it work? - How does what work?

你和那女人

You and The Woman.

你们是偶尔秘密约会吗

Do you go to a discreet Harvester sometimes?

海威科姆激情之夜

Is there nights of passion in High Wycombe?

老天爷  我又不回她

Oh, for God's sakes, I don't text her back!

为什么

Why not?

你个傻逼

You bloody moron!

她就在外面  她喜欢你  她还活着

She's out there, she likes you and she's alive!

你知道你有多幸运吗

And do you have the first idea how lucky you are?!

是啊  她是个疯子  罪犯  非常危险

Yes, she's a lunatic, she's a criminal, she's insanely dangerous.

你当然会爱上个变态疯子

Trust you to fall for a sociopath!

娶了刺客的人好意思说

Oh, married an assassin!

但她...

But she's, you know...

-什么  -回她吧

- What? - Just text her back.

-为什么  -因为海威科姆比

- Why? - Because High Wycombe is better than

你现在能明白得要好

you are currently equipped to understand!

我曾在海威科姆抓到过一个三重毒杀犯

I once caught a triple poisoner in High Wycombe.

这只是开始  伙计

That's only the beginning, mate.

我跟你解释过很多次了

As I think I have explained to you many times before,

感情纠葛  虽然令其他人感到高兴

romantic entanglement, while fulfilling for other people...

能让你成为完整的人

Would complete you as a human being.

这根本毫无意义

That doesn't even mean anything.

发短信给她吧  打电话

Just text her, phone her,

趁你还有机会做点什么

do something while there's still a chance,

因为这机会不是永远存在的

because that chance doesn't last forever.

相信我  夏洛克  会在你不经意间溜走

Trust me, Sherlock, it's gone before you know it.

会在你不经意间溜走

Before you know it!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/537675.html