《穿普拉达的女王》精讲 11 女魔头变身“巫婆”(在线收听

The girls' recital was absolutely wonderful.

她们的独奏太精彩了

They played Rachmaninoff. Everyone loved it. Everyone except me…

选了拉科曼尼诺夫的作品。所有人都说好,除了我

because, sadly, I was not there.

因为,不幸地,我不在场

Miranda, I'm so sorry.

马琳达,我很抱歉

Do you know why I hired you?

你知道我为什么雇你?

I always hire the same girl… stylish, slender, of course…worships the magazine.

我总是雇类似的女孩子,时髦,苗条,当然还有崇拜这本杂志

But so often, they turn out to be…I don't know… disappointing and, um… stupid.

但总是,她们变得,我不知道~ 让人失望~~~变得愚蠢

So you, with that impressive resume…and the big speech about your so-called work ethic…

而你,有漂亮的简历,还有夸夸其谈地说自己是工作狂

I, um… I thought you would be different.

我~~~我以为你会不一样

I said to myself, go ahead.Take a chance. Hire the smart, fat girl.

我对自己说,去吧,抓住机会,雇一个聪明的胖女孩

I had hope. My God. I live on it.

我有过希望。天呢,希望是我的动力

Anyway, you ended up disappointing me more than, um…

总之,你却比任何其他蠢女孩

more than any of the other silly girls.

都要来得更让人失望

Um, I really did everything I could think of.

我真的做了我能做的

Uh…That's all.

就这样

Excuse me! Where do you think you're going?

站住!你要去哪儿?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cplddnwjj/540459.html