《社交网络》精讲 02思维混乱的对话(在线收听

Okay.

好吧

Should we get something to eat?

要来点儿吃的吗?

Would you like to talk about something else?

你想聊聊别的吗?

No. It's just since the beginning of the conversation about finals club,

不 只是从我们开始 聊到"终极俱乐部"的时候

I think I may have missed a birthday.

我觉得我好像错过生日了

There are really more people in China with genius IQs than the entire population.

中国人里面拥有超高智商的人 真比整个...

The Phoenix is the most diverse. The Fly Club... Roosevelt punched the Porc.

"凤凰"是最多种多样的 而罗斯福 的"小人物俱乐部"干掉了老坡

Which one?

干掉谁了?

The Porcellian, the Porc. It's the best of the best.

"老坡 坡斯廉 谁跟我比肩"

Which Roosevelt? Theodore.

哪个罗斯福? 西奥多 罗斯福

Is it true that they send a bus around to pick up girls

他们真的专门派辆车接女生们么?

who want to party with the next Fed chairman?

专接那些愿意跟下一任凤凰社的 主席聚会的女孩子们

So you can see why it's so important to get in.

现在你明白 加入那个圈子多重要了吧

Okay, well, which is the easiest to get into?

那哪个最容易进呢?

Why would you ask me that? I was just asking.

你怎么会问这个? 就是问问嘛

None of them. That's the point.

问题就在于 这些哪个都不好进

My friend Eduardo made $300,000 betting oil futures one summer

我朋友Eduardo一个暑假就靠 投资石油期货挣了三十万

and Eduardo won't come close to getting in.

可是Eduardo想加入还差得远呢

The ability to make money doesn't impress anybody around here.

挣钱对这个圈子里的人根本无所谓

Must be nice. He made $300,000 in a summer?

肯定很厉害 能在一暑假挣三十万

He likes meteorology. You said it was oil futures.

他很喜欢气象学 你不是说石油期货吗

You can read the weather, you can predict the price of heating oil.

判读天气 就能预测出采暖用油的价格趋势

I think you asked me that

我觉得你这么问

because you think the final club that's easiest to get into

大概是觉得 "终极俱乐部"是最容易进的吧

I... What?

也就是我加入的机率最大的那个...

You asked me which one was the easiest to get into

你问我哪个最容易进

because you think that that's the one where I'll have the best chance.

是因为你觉得就是 我加入的机率最大的那个

The one that's the easiest to get into would be the one

最容易进的那个不就是

where anybody has the best chance.

大家的机会都最大的么

You didn't ask me which one was the best one,

你没问我哪个最好

you asked me which one was the easiest one.

却问我哪个最容易进

I was honestly just asking, okay? I was just asking to ask.

说实话我确实是在问...OK... 我纯粹是问问题而已...

Mark, I'm not speaking in code. Erica.

Mark 我说话没那么话里有话 Erika

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sjwljj/540878.html