《社交网络》精讲 09 22000点击率(在线收听

You don't think...

你觉得会不会是...

I do.

我觉得是...

Go see if it's everybody's.

看看是不是大家都这样...

I can't connect.

我登录不上去了

The network's down.

网络崩溃了

Unless it's a coincidence, I think this is us.

如果不是巧合的话 肯定就是我们弄的了

It's not a coincidence.

这可不是巧合

Holy shit.

他妈的...

So you were called in front of the Ad Board.

所以你们被叫到校董办公室来

That's not what happened.

不是这么回事儿

You weren't called in front of the Administrative Board?

没叫你们来校董办公室吗?

No, back. I mean back at the bar with Erica Albright. She said all that?

不是 再往前 我是说...那是跟 Erica Albright一起在酒吧的晚上 她全说了?

Mark... That I said that stuff to her?

我跟她说的那些话

I was reading from the transcript of her deposition.

我是从她证词的誊抄本上看的

Yeah, why would you even need to depose her?

你们干嘛还要让她作证呢?

That's really for us to decide.

这个事儿是由我们决定的

You think if I know she can make me look like a jerk, I'll be more likely to settle.

小姐 你知道我如果了解到 她会把我说的一钱不值

Why don't we stretch our legs for a minute?

我很有可能会更加冷静的 Mark...

Can we do that? It's been almost three hours.

我们干嘛不放松一下呢 可以吧? 都快三个小时了

And frankly, you did spend an awful lot of time embarrassing Mr. Zuckerberg

说老实话 你们也确实花了这么长时间...

with the girl's testimony from the bar.

把那个女生关于酒吧的证词 用来让Zuckerberg先生难堪

I'm not embarrassed, she just made a lot of that up.

我没难堪 她说的话里大部分是编的

She was under oath.

她宣过誓了

Then I guess that would be the first time somebody's lied under oath.

我估计这还是头一次 有人宣完誓还说瞎话

The site got 2,200 hits within two hours?

你在两小时内 获得了2200次点击率?

Thousand.

What?

???

Twentytwo thousand.

两万二千

Wow.

哇喔...

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sjwljj/540885.html