《社交网络》精讲 13被双胞胎兄弟招募(在线收听

So, you ever been inside the Porcellian? No.

你来过坡斯廉俱乐部吗? 没有

You understand we can't take you past the bike room,

那我们得呆在这 你不能进去

because you're not a member.

因为你不是会员

I've heard.

我听说过

You want a sandwich or something? Okay.

你要三明治吗?

Mark, right? Yeah

你是Mark吗?

Mark, this is Divya Narendra, our partner. Hi.

Mark 这是Divya Narendra 他是我们的搭档 你好

We were really impressed with Facemash.

我们被你的facemash震撼了

When we checked you out, you also built CourseMatch.

我们一查 你还建立了CourseMatch

I don't know CourseMatch.

我不了解CourseMatch

You go online and see what courses your friends are taking.

上网可以搜到你的朋友在上什么课

It's really smart, man.

你真的很聪明 小子

Mark. Yeah.

Mark... 怎么了

We were talking about CourseMatch.

我们刚还在谈"CourseMatch"呢

It was kind of a nobrainer.

这没什么大不了的

But you invented something in high school, too, right?

你高中时也搞过一些发明吧?

An app for an MP3 player that recognizes your taste in music.

一个MP3的应用软件 用来识别用户的听歌品味

Anybody try to buy it?

有人要买它吗?

Microsoft.

微软

Wow. How much?

卖了多少钱?

Didn't sell it. Uploaded it for free.

没卖 我上传供人免费下载

For free? Yeah.

免费? 是啊

Why?

为什么?

Okay, well, we have something that we've been working on for a while

好了 有样东西我们研究好一阵了

and we think it's great.

很不错

It's called the Harvard Connection.

叫做"哈佛关系网"

You create your own page. Interests, bio, friends, pics.

你可以建立自己的主页 兴趣 个人信息 好友 照片

And then people can go online, see your bio, request to be your...

人们可以上网 查看你的信息 向你发出好友请求

Yeah, how is that different from MySpace or Friendster?

这和MySpace或Friendster有什么区别?

harvard.edu

Harvard. Edu.

Harvard. Edu is the most prestigious email address in the country, man.

harvard.edu是全国最有名望的邮件服务器

I mean, the whole site's kind of based on the idea that girls...

这个网址迎合了女孩们的心理

Not to put anything indelicately, but...

这个就不详细解释了

Girls wanna go with guys who go to Harvard.

女孩们喜欢和哈佛男生约会

Divya and my brother don't have trouble putting things indelicately.

Divya和我弟可以向你细说的

The main difference between what we're talking about and MySpace or Friendster,

我们的想法与其他社交网站

or any of those other social networking sites is...

有很多不同点

Is exclusivity. Right?

独家性...对吗?

Right. Yeah.

We'd love for you to work with us, Mark.

我们希望你把它做出来 Mark

I mean, we need a gifted programmer who's creative.

我们需要你这样有创造性的天才编程师

And we know that you've been taking it in the shins.

相信你会很重视这个的

Women's groups are ready to declare a fatwa.

女同胞们已经宣布战争了...

But, you know, this could help rehabilitate your image.

它可以帮你重树形象啊

Wow. You would do that for me?

哇哦 你们很为我着想啊

We'd like to work with you.

我们想找你做搭档

Our first programmer graduated and went to work for Google.

我们第一任编程师毕业后去了谷歌

Our second programmer just got overwhelmed with schoolwork.

第二任学习负担太重

We would need you to build the site and write the code, and we'll provide all the...

我们需要你建立网站 编写代码 我们可以提供...

I'm in.

我加入...

What?

什么?

I'm in.

我加入

Awesome.

太好了!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sjwljj/540889.html