旅游口语天天说 如何表达中转候机(在线收听

第一句:I'm transferring to London here.

我在这儿转机到伦敦。

A: Excuse me, I'm transferring to London here. Is this the right counter to check in at?

请问,我在这儿转机到伦敦,是在这儿检票吗?

B: Yes. May I see your ticket?

是的,我可以看看您的机票吗?

A: Here you are.

给你。

B: Your plane leaves from Gate 9. Boarding time is 4: 00 p.m.

您的飞机在9号口登机。登机时间是下午4点。

第二句:Please put me on the connecting flight to San Francisco.

请帮我订一张飞往旧金山的联运航班。

A: Please put me on the connecting flight to San Francisco.

请帮我订一张飞往旧金山的联运航班。

B: OK. Flight 421 arrives in L. A. at 2: 00 p. m. And you will have about a 40 minutes layover before your connecting flight.

好的。421航班下午两点抵达洛杉矶,在您转乘联运航班前大约有40分钟。

A: That's very short.

时间太短了。

B: I'm sorry, sir. I'm afraid that's the only possible flight we could arrange for you.

对不起,先生,恐怕这是我们能为您安排的惟一的联运航班了。

 

相关表达法还有:

如果没有直达的航班,你需要转乘飞机或是向售票处说明预定联运航班(connecting flight),常用的句型是:

I have to make a connecting flight to...

我必须转机到……

I have a connecting flight to Seattle.

我要乘联运航班去西雅图。

Can I make it to connecting flight?

我能赶上联运航班吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lykytts/541269.html