纪录片《中国春节》 第32期 团聚(10)(在线收听

Luckily, to help make sense of the bewildering numbers and lights,

幸运如斯,为求亲身感受缭乱的数字和灯光

I have got some help from a seasoned bidder.

有位经验丰富的竞买人施我予援手

This is Mr Xiang. Mr Xiang, hello.

这是向先生,向先生您好

He's kind of adopted me. He's been training me how to do it. Unwisely lent me his credit card.

他算是接受了我,教我怎么用这套系统,把信用卡借给我,这可算不上明智

Mr Chiang is buying a variety of roses for his store in Beijing.

向先生正为他北京的店铺准备各种玫瑰花

What do you think? OK? Anything?

你觉得怎么样?行不行?随便么?

Only on number one? All right.

只按1号键,好吧

I got one, quite a lot of money.

我买到了一份,好多钱啊

It appears I have just bought Mr Xiang 200 Carola roses and 10p each.

我貌似替向先生买到了200支卡罗拉玫瑰,每支10便士

We are going to have to walk home at this rate, all the way back to the UK.

照这个花钱速度,我们得走路回家,一路走回英国了

It's so quick! They are quick, these guys!

这速度太快了!这些家伙动作真是麻利!

At peak times, like the run-up to the New Year, 5 million flowers can be sold here every day.

在新年前夕这样的高峰时段,每天有500万支花售出

That is over 3,000 every minutes.

每分钟销量超过3000支

I got 100 and 0.8, is that good one?

我买了100支,每支0.8便士,算不算好价钱

Very good. Very good? That was...

很不错了。非常好?那是

I could come and work for you, Mr Xiang. You would have no money!

我可以替你干活啦,向先生,你的钱会被我用光的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpzgcj/543395.html