纪录片《中国春节》 第36期 团聚(14)(在线收听

And Yan is with us now. Yan, thank you so very much for the invitation,

现在张岩和我们在一起。张岩,非常感谢你的邀请

Si and I are really honoured we are going to be celebrating New Year with your family.

我们俩很荣幸参加你们家的迎新年

Welcome. Thank you.

欢迎。谢谢

Now, we want to be the perfect guests, so what can we do to help?

好吧我们争当好客人,我们能做什么

You know, there is a saying in Chinese for the New Year.

新年,中国有句老话

It's actually... Oh, great.

就是…哦,真的

Meaning a dumpling with Baijiu, the more you eat or drink, the richer you will be.

就是边吃饺子边喝酒,吃喝越多就越富有

It sounds like our sort of party, dude. It does. Baijiu, Baijiu?

这聚会对我们胃口。是的。白酒,白酒

So if you could, if you don't mind bringing some Baijiu in for us, that will be perfect.

那不介意的话就带着白酒来我家,这就完美了

Of course. That's a perfect job for us, dude.

当然。这个我们拿手

We will get the boose. Baijiu. Right.

我们去买酒。白酒,好的

OK, we'll go to buy it. We'll see you a bit later on.

好的,去买。过会儿见

Where has he gone? Hey!

人去哪了,嘿

What on earth are you doing?

你到底在干嘛

Kingy, I am square dancing. What? I am square dancing.

小金,我在跳广场舞。什么?跳广场舞

I'll take the speaking. It's Guangchangwu.

我用中国话说,这是广场舞

Oh, is it really?

哦,是吗

It is what all the participants in the community like to do.

这就是社区居民喜欢做的

In China, it started 20 years ago and, you know, it is so popular now

在中国,20年前就有了,而且现在很流行

more than 100 million Chinese people practice Guangchangwu every day.

一亿多中国人每天跳广场舞

Well, I can see all that work. Strictly you'll miss it.

好吧,这些我都能看到,你就没踩上点儿

Not, not at all. So it is a bit like Taiji in like swing dancing.

不,完全没有。这有点像类似太极一样的摇摆舞

You're not taking a thing. Anywhere.

你那调调根本不对。无所谓

We have got the job on. How's my dancing going?

我们还有活儿呢。我跳得怎么样

You dance very good.

你跳得很好

Is it? Thank you.

真的吗,多谢

I am going to take him away now because we've got a job on for New Year's Eve.

现在我要把他带走了,因为除夕夜的准备我们还有工作要做

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpzgcj/543399.html