纪录片《中国春节》 第43期 团聚(21)(在线收听

Right then, dumpling Dave, it is about time we got down to business. What do you think?

当年的饺子戴夫,我们要开始干活了。你觉得怎样

To right, Kingy. I cannot wait to get stuck in.

往右放,小金。我忍不住要包馅了

This is a master class of dumpling making.

这是包饺子高级班

OK, I'll show you how to do this. Yeah.

我会让你们看怎么做的。好的

You just put inside this bit.

你只须夹这么一点到里面

And the shape of the dumpling is very significant, isn't it?

饺子的形状是很重要的,是吧

The shape of dumpling, exactly, when you see it, when I close it,

饺子的形状就这样,你看看,这样合上

it looks like a Chinese golden ingot.

看起来就像中国的金元宝

That was currency in the old times, basically money.

就是过去的货币,也就是钱

So that is why we say if you eat more dumplings, you can make more money.

所以才说吃越多饺子,就能挣越多钱啊

I'm going to beat you and eat a lot.

我肯定吃得比你多

You have got a lot of filling in there as well. Not mean to...No, not another.

你放的馅可真不少。不是要...不,又一个没弄好

A bit turning yourself.

有点儿迷糊了吧

Yeah, it is difficult the first time you try it. Yeah, that one is great.

对,第一次包饺子都挺难的。对,这个很棒

We tend to put it this way in a circle. That means reunion to us.

一般都这样摆成圈圈,意思是团圆

There is so much tradition in Chinese culture, isn't there?

在中国文化里有很多传统,对吧

Especially at this time, Chinese New year.

特别是春节期间

It's magical. I've got the grip now. That's it. She loves it.

真神奇。我弄明白点儿门道了。就这样。她很喜欢

If Claudia Schiffer is a dumpling she'd beaten that one.

如果大美人克劳迪娅是饺子的话,肯定比那个强

That's why they call you Moduododo.

难怪人家都说你胡说八道

No, it's not. That one is cracking. You are also said "Frank" Bruno.

不对,那个裂开了。你还被说过“弗兰克”·布鲁诺呢

It's fair enough. Fair enough, I'll eat.

这倒是真的。没错吧,我才不瞎说

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpzgcj/543406.html