纪录片《中国春节》 第50期 团聚(28)(在线收听

To take me through the process, I am meeting Wilson Ao,

为了体验一番,我要见见威尔森

who has worked here for the past 30 years.

他在这里工作了30年

You have to kneel down here. OK. You done? Yeah.

你要跪在这里。好的。跪好了吗?是的

And then tell our god. Yeah. First of all, your name. Yeah.

然后告诉我们的神灵。好的。先说你的姓名。好的

All right, your date of birth. Yeah.

然后是你的生日。好的

And then the question. OK.

最后就是你的问题。好的

So this is going to be my secret.

所以这是我自己的秘密

You have no idea what I am asking.

不会让你知道我要问什么的

Perfect. And this is the number I always like.

好极了。这数字是我一直都很喜欢的

That I like to hear. Number 17.

听起来不错。17号签

Usually my numbered stick would be read by a fortune teller.

通常是要把签条拿给算命先生看的

But this is Hong Kong, a city where tradition meets technology like nowhere else on earth.

但这里可是香港,这里传统与科技的结合恐怕地球上无出其右

And my fortune is going to be told by a machine.

所以我的运势将由一台机器来讲解

Is this it? This is the machine.

就是这个吗?就是这台机器

In the old days, if you wanted the answer, we have the deal, of course, we had the book,

在以前的话,如果你想知道答案,我们当然也有办法,我们会看书

but now we use some new technology to help make life easier.

但现在我们用了点科技让生活轻松一点

And your God does not mind?

你们的神灵也不介意吗

No. All you have to do is touch a sensor. Press here. Really?

不会的,你只要碰一下那感应器就行了。按一下这里。不是吧

Yes, and the message pop... Yeah.

是的,结果出来了

So there it is. That is the answer to my question.

所以这就是我的问题的答案了

I would love to tell you what it says but it is a secret.

虽然我想告诉你上面说了什么,但这是我的秘密  

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpzgcj/543413.html