早安英文 第632期:go to hospital竟然不是去医院!(在线收听

go to hospital 住院看病

go to the hospital 去医院

register 挂号

counter 柜台

patient 病人

symptoms 症状

prescription 处方

pharmacist 药剂师

对话 (nurse: Cara / patient: Jack)

Jack:Hello. 你好。

Cara:Hi.How may I help you? 你好,有什么可以帮你的吗?

Jack:I'd like to see the doctor. I'm having a flu,a sore throat and a terrible headache. 我想要看医生。我得了流感,喉咙痛,头也特别痛。

Cara:You'll have to register at the counter first and then get a seat and wait for your turn. 你要先去柜台挂号然后找个座位坐着等轮到你再看医生。

Jack:Alright. Sure. How long will I have to wait to see the doctor? 好的,请问我要等多久呢?

Cara:Hmm....You'll have to wait till your name is called out, depending on the number of patients ahead of you. 你要等到喊你的名字就好了,看你前面还有多少人在排队。

Jack:Alright, there are only 3 patients ahead of me. I guess 30mins will be enough. Thanks. 好的,我前面只有3个人,我猜大概30分钟吧。

Cara:No problem. Get well soon. 没问题,祝你早日康复。

诊疗室 (consultation room)

Cara:Hi.Take a seat. What's the matter? 你好,请坐,请问哪里不舒服呢?

Jack:Hi, doctor. I'm having symptoms like flu, sore throat and terrible headache for the past week. 你好医生,我有流感,喉咙痛,头痛的症状已经一周了。

Cara:Can I have a look? Where does it hurt? Have you taken some medicine yet? 我能看看吗?你哪里痛?你有吃过药吗?

Jack:I took some antibiotics I got from over the counter 5 days ago. 5天前我在药店拿了一点抗生素。

Cara:Take off your clothes. I'll examine you.Let me take your pulse, temperature and blood pressure. 你脱掉衣服,我来检查一下你的脉搏,体温和血压。

...few moments later 一会儿之后

Cara:Oops...your temperature is a bit high too... fever. Here, take this prescription, hand it over to the pharmacist and he will get you the drugs. 哎哟,你的体温也有点偏高,发烧。来,拿着这个处方,去找药剂师拿药。

Jack:Thank you Doc!谢谢你医生!

Cara:My pleasure!Get well soon!!!!! 不用谢!祝你早日康复!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zayy/545651.html