《梅林传奇》第一季 第一集 巨龙的召唤(13)(在线收听

Wait. Let him go. He maybe an idiot, but he's a brave one.

等等。放他走。他虽然是个傻瓜,却也算勇敢。

There's something about you, Merlin. I can't quite put my finger on it.

你身上有的特质。我也说不上是什么。

How can you be so foolish?

你怎么这么愚蠢?

He nended to be taught a lesson.

他需要接受一次教训。

Magic must be studied, mastered and used for good, not for idiotic things.

魔法是用来学习,驾驭和做好事的,而不是用来做蠢事的。

What is it to master? I could move objects before I could talk!

我还不算驾驽魔法吗?我还没会讲话就会凭空移物了!

Then might not you should know how to control yourself.

那你就更应该学会克制自己。

I don't want to! If I can't use magic, what have I got? I'm just a nobody. And it always will be.

我不要!要是我不能使用魔法,我就是废人一个了?我什么也不是。一如既往地。

If I can't use magic, I might as well die.

如果我不能使用魔法,我还不如死了。

Merlin? Sit up. take your shirt off.

梅林?坐起来。把衣服脱下。

You don't kwow why I was born like this, do you? No.

我从出生开始就这样,你知道原因吗?不。

And I'm not a monster, am I?

我不是个妖怪,对吧?

Don't ever think that.

千万不要这样想。

Then why am I like this? Please. I need to know why.

那我为什么会这样?求你了。我要知道原因。

Maybe there's someone with more knowledge than me.

可能某个比我学识深厚的人才能告诉你。

If you can't tell me, noone can.

你都不知道,更不用说别人了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/545836.html