《梅林传奇》第一季 第三集 邪恶女巫Nimueh(16)(在线收听

Father, please. I can't allow this. This is madness! There's no way Merlin is a sorcerer.

父亲,不要。我不能让这发生。这太疯狂了!梅林怎么会是法师。

Did you not hear him? Yes. He admitted it.

你没听见他的话? 是的。 他自己承认了。

He saved my life, remember?

他救过我的命,记得吗?

Why should he fabricate such a story?

那他为什么要编造这样一个故事?

As Gaius said, he's got a grave mental disease.

就像盖尤斯说的,他有严重的精神病。

Really? He's in love. What? With Gwen. I am not. Yes, you are. No way.

真的? 他恋爱了。 什么? 和歌薇。 我没有。 是的,你是。 不可能。

I saw you yesterday with that flower she gave you.

我看见昨天你拿着她给你的花。

But...I'm not in love with her.

但是...我并没爱上她。

It's all right. You can admit it.

没关系。你可以承认。

I don't even think of her like that!

我根本没这么想过

Perhaps she cast a spell on you.

也许她对你也下了咒。

Merlin is a wonder, but the wonder is that he's such an idiot. There's no way he's a sorcerer.

梅林是个奇人,奇人就是他真是个白痴。他不可能是个魔法师。

Don't waste my time again. Let him go.

别再浪费我的时间。放他走。

Arthur is an idiot.

亚瑟是个白痴。

You know, he was right to do what he did. He saved you from your own stupidity.

多谢他的白痴举动。把你从自己蠢举动中拯救出来。

What else could I do? It's my fault Gwen's going to die.

我还能做什么?歌薇要被处死都是我的错。

Yes. But you don't prove her innocence by jumping into the flames. You do it by finding out what's causing the disease.

没错。但你不能跳入火堆来证明她的清白。你要查出真正的病因。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/545890.html