《梅林传奇》第一季 第四集 花之毒(11)(在线收听

It's all right. I'm not going to hurt you. Who did that to you?

没事了。我不会伤害你的。谁对你做的好事?

My master. I ran away from him but then I got lost. Please don't leave me.

我的主人。我从他那里逃出来但后来迷路了。请别丢下我。

I won't. I'm not going to.

我不会的。我不会丢下你的。

You can take me away from here?

你能带我离开这儿吗?

Not yet. There's something I have to do first.

还不行。我还得先做些些事情。

Why have you come to the caves?

你怎么到这洞里来了呢?

I'm looking for something. It can only be found here.

我在找一件东西。只有这里才有。

What is it? I know this place. I could help you.

是什么?我熟悉这个地方。我来帮你。

It's a type of flower that only grows inside the cave. It's very rare.

是一种只生长在这个洞穴里的花。很罕见的。

The morteaus flower? I know where they are. I will show you.

魔缇花?我知道在哪。跟我来。

Arthur, it...it's a trap. It's a trap.

亚瑟,那是个陷阱。陷阱。

His fever's getting worse, isn't it?

他烧得越来越厉害了,不是吗?

The poison's setting in.

毒已经开始发作了。

Could you fetch me some more wolfsbane?

你能再帮我找些附子草吗?

Yes, of course.

好,没问题。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/546073.html