《梅林传奇》第一季 第五集 兰斯洛特(圆桌骑士)(5)(在线收听

Homework.

作业而已。

It's, um, a real page turner.

这书,额,真是引人入胜啊。

What's that? This is your seal of nobility.

那是什么? 代表你贵族身份的纹章。

I don't understand.

我不明白。

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Lancelot, fifth son of Lord Eldred of Northumbira.

各位,我向你们隆重介绍兰斯洛特,诺桑比亚勋爵埃尔德雷德的第五子。

No, Merlin, no. So you don't want to be knight then.

不行,梅林,不。 那你不想当骑士了。

Of course I do!

当然想!

What? The rules don't allow it? Damn the rules. The rules are wrong.

怎么?就因为法规不允许?去它的法规 它们都是错的。

But it's a lie. It's against everything that knight stands for.

但这是在说谎。这有违骑士的精神。

You have as much right to be a knight as any man. I know it.

你比任何人都有资格成为骑士。我知道。

But the rules, Merlin...

但法规怎么办,梅林......

We're not breaking the rules. We're bending them. That's all.You get your foot in the door. After that, you'll be judged on your merit alone.

我们没有违反法令。我们只是变通一下。仅此而已。跨过了这个门槛。就看你发挥才能了。

And if you succeed, if they make you a knight, it'll be because you have earned it, noble or not.

如果成功了,你会被授予骑士爵位,那都是你应得的,不在于你是不是贵族。

I can't change the way things are done here, but you can...if you let me help you.

我无法改变当前的形势,但你可以,如果让我助你一臂之力的话。

This is very kind of you, uh... Gwen. Gwen? Short for Guinevere.

你真好,那个...... 我叫格温。 格温? 格温娜维尔的简称。

Ah. Then thank you, Guinevere.

酱。谢谢你,格温娜维尔。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/546084.html