《梅林传奇》第一季 第八集 末日之始(2)(在线收听

Sorry to disturb you, My Lady. We're searching for a young Druidboy. We believe he came this way.

抱歉打扰您,小姐。我们在找一个德鲁伊小男孩。他应该朝这边来了。

I haven't seen anyone. It's just me and my maid.

我谁也没看见。这里只有我们主仆二人。

Best keep the door locked until we find him. Of course. Thank you.

我们抓到他之前留神锁好门户。 当然。谢谢。

The Druid was only in Camelot to collect supplies. He meant no harm. Is it really necessary to execute him?

那德鲁伊人只是来甘美洛办货的。他没有恶意。真的有必要处决他吗?

Absolutely necessary. Those who use magic cannot be tolerated.

绝对有必要。施用魔法之人不能姑息。

The Druids are a peaceful people.

德鲁伊是和平的民族。

Given the chance, they would return magic to the kingdom. They preach peace, but conspire against me. We cannot appear weak.

一旦有机可乘,他们会把魔法带回王国。他们鼓吹和平,却阴谋和我作对。我们不能示弱。

Showing mercy can be a sigh of strength.

仁慈可以是强悍的体现。

Our enemies will not see it that way. We have a responsibility to protect this kingdom. Executing the Druid will send out a clear message.

我们的敌人不会这么看。我们肩负保护王国的重任。处决那德鲁伊人可以杀鸡儆猴。

Find the boy. Search every inch of the city.

找到那孩子。全城地毯式搜索。

People of Camelot, the man before you is guilty of using enchantments and magic.

甘美洛的子民们,此人的罪名是施用咒术与魔法。

Under our law, the sentence for this crime is death. We're still searching for his accomplice.

依我国法律,判处死刑。我们还在搜索他的同伴。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/547145.html