《梅林传奇》第一季 第九集 王者之剑(6)(在线收听

So this is the work of a sorcerer?

所以这是巫师的杰作?

Powerful magic can haunt the grief and rage of a mental soul and make it live again.

强大的魔法让死去的灵魂充满悲伤和仇恨让它复活。

How do we stop him?

我们怎么才能阻止?

We can't, because it's not alive. No mortal weapon can kill it.

阻止不了,因为它不是活物。凡间武器不能灭他。

Surely there must be something.

肯定有什么能制伏他的。

Nothing can stop it until it has achieved what it came for.

没有什么能拦得住他,直到他达到目的才会停止。

And what's that? Revenge.

那是什么目的?复仇。

To Camlot? What does that mean for Sire Pellinor?

血洗卡梅洛特城?那佩里诺骑士怎么办?

I'm afraid it doesn't look good.

我担心他必定会出事情的。

I will revoke the challenge.

我要撤销这次挑战。

No. The Knight's Code must be upheld. That's what you told me.

不必了。骑士法典必须要遵循。你是这么教我的。

This is different.

但这次情况不同。

This challenges has been lay down...

这次挑战我必须接受......

You're crowned prince.

你已经加冕了。

There cannot be one rule for me and one for all of the rest.

王子与庶民一致守法。

I forbid you to fight.

我禁止你去决斗。

You want me to prove that I'm worthy of the throne. I can't do that if I am being a coward.

你想让我证明我值得你托付王位。我不能这么胆小如鼠。

No, Arthur, this will be your death!

不,亚瑟,你这是自寻死路。

I'm sorry that you have so little faith in me, father. Arthur.

你对我这么没有信心,我很难过,父王。亚瑟。

You're right. I wish I wasn't.

你说的对。我真希望我是错的。

If Arthur fights that thing he'll die.

亚瑟和那东西决斗会没命的。

He's Camelot strongest warrior. If anyone can defeat it, he can.

他是卡梅洛特城最强的勇士。如果说有人能战胜它的话,那就是亚瑟了。

You said yourself no mortal weapon can kill it. There is a need to find a way to defeat the wraith ourselves.

你说过没有凡间的武器能杀他。我们该去寻找别的办法灭了这死灵。

How do you propose to do that?

你想怎么做?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/547173.html