《梅林传奇》第一季 第九集 王者之剑(10)(在线收听

Haven't you? You began this war. When you throw me from the court and slaughtered all of my kind.

那你呢?战争是你挑起的。你把我赶出宫廷杀光了我的同类。

You bought it on yourself. You practised evil.

你们是自找的。你们学习黑魔法。

I was your friend, Uthur. You welcomed me here.

我曾是你的朋友,乌瑟。你欢迎我来的。

You betrayed that friendship.

是你背叛了我们的友谊。

I did what you asked. I used the magic you're so despised to give your barren wife the son you craved.

我只是照你希望的做。我用你一直以来鄙视的魔法使你不孕的妻子怀上了你梦寐以求的儿子。

Don't ever speak of her in that way. She was my heart. My soul. And you took her from me.

不准你这么说她。她是我的最爱。我的灵魂所在。是你把她从我身边带走了。

She died giving birth to your son. It was not my choice. That is the law of magic.

她为了孕育你的儿子而死。这不是我选择的。这是魔法的定律。

To creat a life, there had to be a death. The balance of world had to be repaid.

创造出一个生命就必须带走一个生命。世界的守恒必须被尊重。

You knew it would kill her.

你早知道这样她会死。

No, you're wrong. If I had forseen her death and the terrible retribution you will seek. I would never have granted your wish.

不,我不知道。如果我能预见她的死亡和你对我的报复。我决不会满足你的愿望。

I wish you hadn't.

我真希望你没有。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/547177.html