《梅林传奇》第一季 第十一集 迷宫(7)(在线收听

That means you go the other way and cut him off.

意思是你走那条路截住他。

Where is he? I didn't seen anyone.

他人呢? 我谁也没看到。

He was right here. Don't tell me you let him get passed you?

他刚刚就在这儿。你不会是让他逃走了吧?

Arthur, no one passed me.

亚瑟,没有人从我这儿过去。

Are you blind? !

你瞎了吗?!

Are you lookin for me? I am Anhora, keeper of the unicorns.

你们要找的人是我吗?我是安赫拉,独角兽的守护人。

Camelot is under curfew. What is your business here?

卡梅洛特正在宵禁中。你来这里干什么?

I have come to deliver a message.

我此次前来传达一则讯息。

And who is this message for?

传达给谁?

It is for you, Arthur Pendragon.

给你,亚瑟.彭德拉根。

Is it you who is responsible for killing our crops, turning our water into sand?

田间作物死亡,井中流水成沙都是因你而起吗?

You alone are responsible for the misfortune that has befallen Camelot.

卡梅洛特所受之不幸实则因你而生。

Me? ! You think I'd bring drought and famine upon my own people?

我?!难道我会让自己的子民遭受干旱饥荒?

When you killed the unicorn, you unleashed a curse. For this, Camelot will suffer greatly.

当你杀死独角兽,你就解开了诅咒的封印。卡梅洛特正是因此遭受不幸。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/548098.html