《贱女孩》精讲 05 与她们的交谈(在线收听

Jason, why are you such a skeez?

杰森,你怎么是这样一个烂货?

I'm just being friendly.

我只是友善而为

You were supposed to call me last night.

昨晚你应该给我电话的

Jason. You do not come to a party at my house with Gretchen

杰森,三天后到我家来参加聚会 在我们面前,你就别和格雷琴在一起了

and then scam on some poor, innocent girl right in front of us three days later.

去诱骗一个拙劣的无知女孩吧

She's not interested.

她没兴趣了

Do you wanna have sex with him?

你想和他做爱吗?

- No, thank you. - Good. So it's settled.

- 不,谢谢 - 很好,这样问题就解决了

So you can go shave your back now.

你可以去修你的头发了

-Bye, Jason. -Bitch.

-拜,杰森。-婊子

Wait. Sit down.

别走啊,坐下来

Seriously, sit down.

说真的,坐下来吧

Why don't I know you?

我怎么没见过你呢?

I'm new. I just moved here from Africa.

我是新生,刚从非洲搬来这儿

- What? - I used to be home-schooled.

- 什么? - 我一直受家庭式教育

Wait. What?

且慢,什么?

- My mom taught me at home... - No, no.

- 我妈妈在家里教我... - 不,不是

I know what home-school is. I'm not retarded.

我知道什么是家庭式教育,我不是智障

So you've actually never been to a real school before?

就是说事实上,之前你都没有去过真正的学校?

-Shut up.-Shut up.

-不可能〔字面意思是‘闭嘴’)。-不可能

- I didn't say anything. - Home-schooled.

- 我没有说话啊 - 家庭式教育

- That's really interesting. - Thanks.

- 真有趣 - 谢谢

But you're, like, really pretty.

而你长得似乎...真得很漂亮

- Thank you. - So you agree.

- 谢谢 - 你也赞同

- What? - You think you're really pretty.

- 什么? - 你认为自己真得很漂亮

- I don't know... - Oh, my God, I love your bracelet.where did you get it?

- 噢,我不得而知... - 噢,上帝,我喜欢你的手镯,哪来的?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jnhjj/549284.html