福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第1集 Pilot(1)(在线收听

Hello?

你好

Yes, I'm coming to get him in...

对,我正要去找他

I'm sorry. Did you say "He escaped."?

等一下,你刚才是不是说,他逃跑了

Hi, it's Joan Watson.

你好,我是乔恩·华生

On the off chance you haven't already been contacted by Hemdale.

你很可能已经从汉德尔那听说了

Your son left rehab a little early this morning.

今天上午早些时候,令郎逃离了康戒中心

I'm already at his house, to see if he is here.

我现在在他家门口,看他在不

I'll call you if there is a problem.

如果有状况的话,我再打给你

Excuse me, I'm looking for Mr...

打扰一下,我在找

Hello?

有人吗

Excuse me, Mr...

打扰一下

My name is Joan Watson.

我叫乔恩·华生

I've been hired by your father, to be your sober companion.

你父亲雇我来当你的康戒陪护

He told me he was going to e-mail you about me.

他说他会发邮件向你介绍我

I'm here to make the transition from your rehab...

我来这儿,是为了让你顺利地

experience to the routine of your everyday life,

从在康戒中心被迫戒瘾,转变为

as smooth as possible.

养成健康的生活习惯

So I will be living with you for the next six weeks.

所以之后的六周,我都会跟你住在一起

Which means...I'll be available to you 24/7.

也就是说,我要时刻陪在你身边

Do you believe in love at first sight?

你相信一见钟情吗

I know what you're thinking.

我知道你在想什么

The world is a cynical place and I must be a cynical man...

这世界俗不可耐,我一定是个犬儒之辈

thinking a woman like you

认为你这样的女子

would fall for a line like that.

也会落入这样的俗套

The thing is... it isn't a line.

可关键在于,我并不是那样

So please hear me when I say this...

所以请你仔细听好了

I have never loved anyone as I do you right now...

我从未如此地深爱一个人

in this moment.

直到遇到了你

Do you believe in love at first sight?

你相信一见钟情吗

I know what you're thinking.

我知道你在想什么

The world is a cynical place,

这世界俗不可耐

and I must be a cynical man thinking a woman like you

我一定是个犬儒之人,认为你这样的女子

would fall for a line like that.

也一定会落入这样的俗套

The thing is... it isn't a line.

可关键在于,我并不是这样

So please...

所以

hear me when I say this...

请你仔细听好了

I have never loved anyone...

我从未如此地

as I do you right now...

深爱一个人

in this moment.

直到遇到了你

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/550918.html