福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第1集 Pilot(4)(在线收听

Captain Gregson...

格雷森警监

Holmes!

福尔摩斯

How are you doing? Miss Watson,

你好吗, 华生小姐

This is Captain Gregson, Captain Gregson

这位是格雷森警监,格雷森警监

this is Miss Watson my personal valet.

这是华生小姐,我的贴身佣人

How do you do?

你好吗

She waits out here.

让她在外面等

I'm afraid she's quite crucial to my process, captain.

她在我办案过程中很重要,警监

It's okay, really.

没关系,真的

Actually it isn't.

事实并非如此

At least not according to my father's email.

至少没遵循我父亲邮件里的意愿

Where he explained it's the job of a proper... valet

他解释说一个贴身佣人的职责

to accompany his or her charge to their place of business.

是陪伴他的雇主去他工作的地方

Well, consider this my place of business.

而这里正是我要工作的地方

Consider every wretched hive of depravity and murder in this city

这座城市中每个罪犯的巢穴和谋杀案现场

my place of business.

都是我工作的地方

Unless, of course,

当然了,除非

you don't think you have the stomach for the work I do.

我的工作不对你的胃口

I'm good.

我没问题

Could you put these gloves on, please?

请带上手套

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/550933.html