福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第1集 Pilot(8)(在线收听

Well, not everything is deducible.

又不是所有事情都能演绎出来

I, uh, just want to say thanks for helping out today.

我就想说,谢谢你们今天的帮助

You-you got us our guy in, and, uh... and we're grateful.

你帮我们抓到了嫌犯,很感谢

We can take it from here.

接下来交给我们就行了

Respectfully, detective, I doubt that very much,

恕我冒昧,警探,我对此表示怀疑

'cause I have reason to believe

因为我有理由相信

that Richard Mantlo didn't kill his wife.

理查德·曼特罗没有杀他的妻子

Wait, wait, wait. Wait, wait.

等等,等等

Come again?

再说一遍

Dr. Mantlo has girls' feet, or hadn't you noticed?

没发现吗,曼特罗医生的脚跟女人一样

He's a size eight if he's an inch.

他的脚大概是八码的

The boot pri on his front door was an 11.

而前门上的鞋印却是11码的

So? So he was smart.

那他挺聪明的

He wore bigger shoes to throw us off.

穿了大码的鞋来误导我们

Did he also wear bigger hands when he strangled his wife?

那他掐死妻子的时候也戴了大号的手吗

Holmes...

福尔摩斯

Well, these strangulation marks are indicative

这些勒痕表明凶手

of a man much larger than Mantlo.

是比曼特罗更高大的人

No just heavier, but-but taller.

不仅更壮,也更高

I'd estimate his height

我估计他的身高

to be somewhere between six foot-one, six foot-three.

在185到190之间

Your M.E. Will come to the same conclusion in a couple of hours.

验尸官数小时后也会得出相同的结论

I'm delivering it now. You're a doctor.

我只是提前告诉你,你是医生

Tell 'em I'm right. I'm not a doctor.

告诉他们我是对的, 我不是医生

Were a doctor.

曾经是

Surely you haven't forgotten how bruising works.

你肯定还记得瘀伤是怎么造成的

Okay, yeah, sure, these hands do seem a little small for the bruise pattern,

没错,这双手相对瘀痕的确小了点

but I... With your permission, 但, -

警监,希望你允许

Captain, I'd like a moment alone with Dr. Mantlo.

我想单独和曼特罗医生谈谈

Captain, this... You got two minutes.

警监,这, 给你两分钟

Tall men in your life.I'd like a list.

你认识的高个男人,给我列张单子

Amy was a good person, but if you're here

艾米是个好人,但如果你们来这

because you think I had something to do with it...

是因为觉得我跟她的死有关

Dr. Mantlo said that

曼特罗医生说

you'd made a pass at her at a holiday party last year.

去年你在一个假期聚会上曾向她示好

Actually, no, I didn't.

不,我没有

I asked her about all the plastic surgery she'd had.

我只是打听她做的整容手术

Plastic surgery?

整容手术

Okay, look, I helped plan a fund-raiser for the hospital,

两年前我帮医院策划了一次慈善募捐

two years ago, that was before the surgeries.

那是在她整容之前的事

I know I still have the pictures.

我肯定我还有当时的照片

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/550937.html