福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第1集 Pilot(10)(在线收听

I know my father secured your services

我知道我父亲雇你工作

for the next six weeks?

六个星期

The simple truth is, I don't need you.

可我并不需要你

I'm finished with drugs.

我跟毒品玩完了

I won't be using them again.

我不会再碰它们了

My advice?

我的建议是

Take a six-week holiday.

给自己放六周的假

I promise I won't tell Papa.

我发誓不会跟老爸告状

I'm gonna need your saliva now.

我需要采集你的唾液

Ten thirty-seven.

十点三十七

I take back everything I said last night.

我收回昨晚说的话

You obviously love your job.

很明显,你热爱你的工作

Couldn't wait to get started this morning.

今天早上就迫不及待地想要开始了

Open you mouth so I can swab it.

把嘴张开

If you're on anything,

你要是服用了那些东西

the strip on the cup will turn blue.

杯子上的长条会变蓝

I have a new...

我有个新的

I have a new theory about our killer.

关于那个凶手我有个新的推测

I think he may have struck at least once before.

他之前至少还干过一次

I...who love what I do...woke up early

我,爱我的工作,我起得很早

and couldn't stop thinking about

我没法不去想,凶手为什么

the ring box he stole from Amy Dampier's living room.

要拿走艾米·丹普的戒指盒

You said it was some sort of trophy.

你说过那是某种形式的战利品

And you know what flavor

你知道什么样的杀手

of killers takes trophies, don't you?

会拿走战利品吗

Serial. Souvenirs help them differentiate between victims.

连环杀手,战利品能帮他们区分受害者

It occurred to me that if Amy wasn't our killer's first,

如果艾米不是凶手的第一个目标

though, there might be other cases in common.

那么肯定会有类似的案子

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/550939.html