福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第1集 Pilot(11)(在线收听

Eileen Renfro.

艾琳·兰弗

Savagely beaten and strangled by an intruder

两年前在布朗克斯的家中

in her Bronx home two years ago.

遭入室者毒打并扼喉

He took a jewelry box on his way out,

他离开时拿走了一个首饰盒

but left behind a size 11 footprint.

留下了一个11码的鞋印

Drug free. Congratulations.

阴性,恭喜

Especially striking are

值得注意的是

the physical similarities between her and Amy.

她和艾米有着相似的外形

Both were curvaceous with long red hair.

她们都有性感的曲线,红色长发

You think the killer has a type?

凶手挑选特定的类型下手

The one significant difference in the cases is...

这两起案子的一个显著差异是

Eileen Renfro survived her attack.

艾琳·兰弗活下来了

I'm sorry.

对不起

I can see why you think it might be the same guy.

我能理解为什么你们会认为是同一个人

I just don't think I can help you.

只是我觉得我帮不上忙

We know from the police report

根据警方的报告

that the man who assaulted you wore a mask.

攻击你的人当时带着面罩

That doesn't mean you can't help us identify him.

不过你还是可以帮助我们指认凶手

Did he say anything to you?

他和你说话了吗

No.

没有

I came in through my front door, and he was just... there.

我从前门进来就看到他站在那里

Did he have a particular scent?

他身上有没有特殊气味

I...I don't think so.

我没闻到

Was he tall, short, somewhere in between?

他是高是矮,还是中等个

I don't know. I mean,

我不清楚

he was on top of me so quickly,

他突然就冲了过来

his hands were around my throat.

他的手掐着我的脖子

And what about the mask?

面罩是什么样的

What about it?

你指的是什么

Was it ski, Mexican wrestling, paper plate?

滑雪的,墨西哥摔跤的,还是纸板的

Ski.

滑雪的

Good. Excellent.

很好,太棒了

So, you got a good look at his eyes?

那么说,你有仔细看他的眼睛吗

Oh, correct me if I'm wrong, but a-a strangler can, literally,

听我说的对不对,行凶者和目标之间

not be more than an arm's length from his stranglee, can he?

不会超过一臂的距离

Mr.Holmes That's what? Two?

福尔摩斯先生, 有多长,两英尺

Two and a half feet?

二点五英尺

I'm twice that distance from you now.

我现在离你差不多有两倍那么远

I can see that your eyes are a lovely brown.

我能看清你褐色的双眸

I think I'd like you to leave now.

我想你们可以走了

Why? 'Cause I know that you're lying?

为什么,因为我知道你在撒谎

Mr. Holmes! No. She is.

福尔摩斯先生, 的确如此

You can tell by the crucifix.

从十字架可以看出来

You fiddle with it every time I ask you a question.

我每问你一个问题你都要摆弄它

It's-it's pacifying behavior.

这是安抚行为

It's just elementary haptic communication.

这是基本的触觉交流

Just read a book, would you?

拜托你读读书,行吗

She did see her attacker's face. Sherlock!

她看见了攻击者的相貌, 夏洛克

I think she might even know who he is!

她甚至可能知道他的身份

Get out.

滚出去

You realize that because you protected him two years ago,

你知道自己两年前袒护了他

you have the blood of an innocent woman on your hands, don't you?

所以现在你害死了一个无辜的女人

Perhaps you'd like to go for two or three or four.

或许你希望看到第二第三第四个

That's enough!

够了

You're done here. Go wait in the car.

这里没你事了,去车上等着

What a jerk!

真是个混球

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/550940.html