福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第1集 Pilot(13)(在线收听

You wanted to be the one who found him, didn't you?

你本想自己找到他,对吧

I don't do what I do for the credit.

我可不是为了居功才做这些事的

Then why do you do it?

那你是为了什么

I would like to thank the police, again,

我要再次感谢警方

for finding the man who killed my wife.

全靠他们才能找到杀害我妻子的凶手

I would've liked to seen him stand trial for what he did...

我希望看到他被绳之以法

She had her mole removed when she changed her look.

她整容的时候把痣去掉了

It doesn't make any sense.

这说不通

She loved that mole.

她爱死那颗痣了

Before her surgery she turned her head to feature it

做手术前,每次拍照她都会侧过头

whenever her picture was taken.

给痣一个特写

Where'd you get those photographs?

你从哪弄来的那些照片

I reached out to Amy's friends via her Facebook page.

我从艾米的脸谱网上找到了她的朋友

Harrison Polk was right.

哈里森·波克说得对

She was as beautiful before her surgery as she was after, so...

手术前后她都很漂亮,所以

why bother? What was the point?

干嘛搞这么麻烦,有什么意义

Another thing. Saldua's phone records

还有一件事,塞尔杜的通话记录

indicate he used his cell phone constantly.

显示他经常用手机

And yet, three days ago, he just stopped.

可是呢,三天前他突然不用了

Didn't make a single call.

没打一通电话

Didn't send a single text. Why?

没发一条短信,为什么

His bank statements meanwhile,

他的银行对账单显示

there's several checks made out to

他给一个叫罗兰德·杰瑟普的心理医生

Dr. Roland Jessup, Psychologist.

开了几张支票

He seems worth a talking to, no? No?

我们似乎可以找他谈谈,可以吗

No, 'cause he dropped dead of a coronary, 2010.

不行,因为他2010年就死于冠心病了

The Amy Dampier case is over. You helped solve it.

艾米·丹普的案子已经结了,你功不可没

No. Something's off. I can feel it.

不,哪里不对劲,我能感觉得到

What's that?

那是什么

I got us tickets to the opera tonight.

我弄了两张今晚歌剧的票

Celebrate.

作为庆祝

When your father hired me, he mentioned something about you liking it,

你爸爸雇我的时候,提到过你喜欢歌剧

so I thought--

所以我想

I went to Le Grande Macabre once, when I was nine,

我只在九岁时看过一次《大死亡》

now I'm a buff.

现在我却成歌剧迷了

I'm worried about you.

我有点担心你

I think you're making things more complicated

我觉得你把事情搞得

than they really are,

比实际更复杂了

and it tells me that you're struggling.

这说明你内心在纠结

No struggle with anything.

没什么好纠结的

Or haven't you been paying attention the last few days?

难道你这几天都没注意到吗

I've been right about everything.

我对一切事的判断都是正确的

Actually, you haven't.

实际上不是

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/550942.html