福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第2集 While You Were Sleeping(21)(在线收听

You taking off?

你要离开了

Case is closed, is it not?

案子结束了,不是吗

It is.

是的

Which is why you should come join us for drinks in a bit.

所以你应该过来跟我们喝几杯

Bell here is buying.

贝尔请客

I'm under orders.

我只是奉命行事

That said, I, uh,

不过我

appreciate the help you gave us.

很感激你的帮助

So what do you say?

给个话啊

Drinks?

去不去

In about an hour?

大概一个小时之后

Another time, perhaps.

下次吧

All right.

好的

More malodorous takeout. How wonderful.

又是恶心的外卖,真美好

What is this? Five nights in a row?

这是什么,都连续五天了

It's Mediterranean. I hope you like garlic.

地中海菜系,但愿你喜欢大蒜

You'd think that for what my father is paying you,

我觉得我父亲付了你钱

you'd learn to cook.

怎么也得会烧饭吧

What? You want to talk about

什么, 想不想谈谈

what happened in the support meeting tonight?

今晚互助会发生的事

Something happened?

出什么事了

You listened.

你听进去了

You let someone else's natterings penetrate that attic

你让别人的闲扯进入了隐窝(耳内结构)

you call a skull

就是你说的头骨

and it helped you catch a killer.

而且它还帮你抓到了凶手

You want a thank you? Fine. Thank you.

你想要感谢,好吧,谢谢你

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/550983.html