福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第5集Lesser Evils(7)(在线收听

 

Holmes, Ms. Watson, this is Mr. Sanchez.

福尔摩斯,华生女士,这是桑切斯先生

Administrator, correct?

院主任,是吗

Aka the guy who's still not convinced he shouldn't也就是那个现在还没有说服自己press charges against you for

不会因为你把自己

barricading yourself in one of our rooms.

关在我们的病房里而起诉你的人

And what's your role here?

你的角色是什么

Do you reach things off high shelves for this one?

帮这个人从高架子上拿东西吗

I'm Dr. Baldwin, I'm the Head of Surgery.

我是鲍德温医生,外科主任

And you were treating the dead man?

是你在治疗那个死者吗

No, but seeing as he was pre-surgical,

不,但鉴于他当时即将接受手术

it does fall under my departmental purview.

那是在我们部门的管辖范围之内

All right, here's how things are gonna shake out here.

好吧,事情是这样的

Once you apologize to Mr. Sanchez...

一旦你向桑切斯先生道歉

Apologize? I alerted him to a murder at his hospital.

道歉,我让他留意医院里的谋杀案

Once you've apologized to Mr. Sanchez,

一旦你向桑切斯先生道歉

he'll release the body to our M.E.

他就会把尸体移交给法医

and allow CSU full access to the room.

并允许犯罪现场小组进入病房

That's it?

就这样

You should count yourself lucky

能得到这么大的权限

you're getting that much.

你应该知足了

We need the dead man's name,

我们要知道死者的名字

access to his medical records.

查看他的病历

It would be a flagrant violation of HIPAA guidelines.

这是对健康保险便利责任法案的公然侵犯

Not to mention the patient's privacy.

更别说病患的隐私了

He's dead; do you think he's worried about his privacy?

他都死了,你觉得他会担心自己的隐私吗

 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/552017.html